So we are in Colorado for six weeks. That's too short of a time to bring the whole world. That's too long of a time to live out of suitcases and eat off of disposables.
5. The cool green napkins I found at Goodwill (I plan to take these home)
4. A tiny lamp that works as a nightlight that has a little brown elephant on it (also coming home with us)
3. Several long sleeved t-shirts that I just found a t Walmart for $2 each for the girls (organic cotton no less)
2. A VCR at a yard sale for $4 and a TV at Goodwill (27 inch behemoth) for $7 (cable is included no extra charge)
1. An "under the bed" plastic bin *filled* with clothes hangers (enough for all our clothes) for $1!
I miss blogging! I would say I was committing to blogging more frequently again, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I do have huge intentions of sharing lots of stuff. I still need to share about my natural make up, immune boosters, and what we are learning about lately. Thanks for visiting your sporadic blog poster!
Big Foot Onesie and Gift Set
1 day ago