So we are in Colorado for six weeks. That's too short of a time to bring the whole world. That's too long of a time to live out of suitcases and eat off of disposables.
5. The cool green napkins I found at Goodwill (I plan to take these home)
4. A tiny lamp that works as a nightlight that has a little brown elephant on it (also coming home with us)
3. Several long sleeved t-shirts that I just found a t Walmart for $2 each for the girls (organic cotton no less)
2. A VCR at a yard sale for $4 and a TV at Goodwill (27 inch behemoth) for $7 (cable is included no extra charge)
1. An "under the bed" plastic bin *filled* with clothes hangers (enough for all our clothes) for $1!
I miss blogging! I would say I was committing to blogging more frequently again, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I do have huge intentions of sharing lots of stuff. I still need to share about my natural make up, immune boosters, and what we are learning about lately. Thanks for visiting your sporadic blog poster!
3 days ago