Sunday, March 24, 2013

Does eggplant help birth?

We'll see! I don't know what Pete or Faith said that made me laugh so much, but the double funny of a "belly laugh" was too much not to post!

I had eggplant for dinner tonight. When Zade was several days late, I ate eggplant parm for dinner around 7:00 p.m.  He was born around 9:30 the next morning.

Micah is officially set to be "done" on Monday. However, I have been having contractions off and on pretty hard (but not enough to be true labor) for over a week. As I'm blogging, I'm feeling a few hard ones. *But* this has happened before so I can't yet say if I'm in labor.

So here's what we do...text or call everyone involved with a heads up, it might be happening. Then...go to bed.  If it is labor, I'll be in greater "discomfort" soon enough. If not, then I'll at least enjoy some rest.

If you follow me on twitter or facebook, I'll update those first (quicker & easier). If you don't see a post in the next day with baby birth announcement, just assume he's still hanging around in there making me waddle around out here! Thanks for your prayers & well wishes!!

Love, Carra

No comments: