Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I dream of a china cabinet... (part one)

Just so you know, I've been sad recently. Y'all know that I lost a baby almost one month ago. This week we learned that my grandmother "mawmaw" (you need to be from the south to pronounce this correctly) has a very aggressive cancer. She is not expected to live but about six months. I'm flipping between not doing anything and working like a maniac. Since I am periodically working like that - there should be several things to share soon ;-)

One project that is in its final stages is a redo of a china cabiinet. I feel like such a grown up with a china cabinet. I've had really pretty china and Christmas china and just used my top kitchen cabinets. I am so excited. Here's the "before" and Pete and I disassembling it.


Love,

No comments: