Thursday, September 22, 2011

31 Confessions of a Natural Mommy

Welcome to the my first 31 day blog thing!  So I've been really AWOL with blogging so I thought this would give me some serious boost to my blogging.  Starting October 1, 2011 I will be (as God wills) blogging everyday for the entire month! I was inspired by Melissa at the inspired room and  Well, she invited her reader's join her in writing 31 days of something - anything. Thirty-One days...one topic...everyday in October.

As I thought of what might be interesting as a topic for 31 days, I thought of all the random things that I just thought I would get "out there."  Confession is good for the soul.  So check back beginning Oct 1 to read and see (oh yes, I will show photos of our crazy life!) some of the things you may not know about our process of living naturally.

Interested in the topics coming?  I plan to share about how this natural girl loves wearing makeup (and what kind I use), what I use for deodorant, my "time of the month," as well as some funny and curious things we do in our family.

Next Friday is the kick off.  Hopefully by Monday I will have the "full deal" of our remodeled kitchen - at last!!!  I have paint in my hair as I have painstakingly fixed about every edge in this who kitchen.  And there are a lot of edges!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Confession - less than one (because 1 has to start Oct. 1) Well I just can't help myself.  I'm sitting here sharing this blog post wearing a Turby wrap towel thing.  It was a Christmas gift and I love it.  I just tried to take a picture, but chickened out.  I just had a shower so I'm helping my hair dry with my groovy wrap.  Saves time and electricity because it takes less time with the hairdryer.

Love, Carra

No comments: