Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fascinating!

Check out this video from OK GO - those cool guys who sing and walk on treadmills. It was totally viral several years ago.

This is a new song I heard about on the Colbert Report the other day. The girls and I watched with fascination the cool Rube Goldberg device. I have never seen one quite so cool.



Mommy note: I looked up the words - one mild four letter. I can't say I understand what the meaning of the song is (feel free to enlighten me) but I am loving the effects. Just watched it again and saw more stuff than I did before. Enjoy!

Love,

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Whoah! That is cool. I can't even imagine how many hours went into getting that to work just right.

Hey, got any recommendations on natural sunscreen? I am researching it on ewg.org, but I thought I would ask your opinion as well.

Thanks!