Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OT Compliant

Are you OT Compliant? In this new year of resolutions and promises, may I suggest an alternative to the standard diet? Try being OT (Old Testament) Compliant. I was surprised and encouraged to find there is scientific proof to the benefits of following OT dietary and lifestyle laws. I praise God that sacrifices are no longer necessary since Jesus has paid the one truly perfect and complete sacrifice. I am not advocating legalism (I am a reforming legalist by the grace of God myself). But if you are convinced in both your mind (that you connect intellectually) and your heart (that you trust that God has your best in mind) - you will find following an OT Compliant lifestyle is actually not so hard.

And to prove I am not a legalist, I confess to all my blog buddies that I did enjoy two pieces of bacon with my Chick-fil-A breakfast platter yesterday. So explore the possiblity of becoming OT Compliant. My best resource is "What the Bible Says About Healthy Living" by Dr. Rex Russell which is in a lot of libraries.

1 comment:

Kama said...

Thanks for signing our blog and for letting me know what did it for you to stop you from picking your nails! :)