Monday, October 3, 2011

Confession #3 - Cure for Mastitis


Sugar drops immunity.  I love sugar. Mastitis is a breast infection. Confession: So I eat a bunch of sugar and boom - mastitis!  I've probably had mastitis about 10 times with the birth of Zade.  I got it the first time when I was pregnant with Faith and thought I was going to fold and start on some serious pain killers.  But gratefully God gave me the stamina and my midwife gave me the solution for healing.

So if you get mastitis (I hope you never do) or are pregnant or nursing and just eat really poorly, etc. you can also do this as a preventative.  I've "felt the tinge" and took supplements before bed and felt completely well by morning.

  • Lecithin - One gel tab (big purple one)
  • Vitamin D - 2000 iu
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract - Two capsules
  • Garlic - One capsule

And lay off of sugar completely for three days!  That's the hardest part for me.

Love, Carra

No comments: